"I am a Catholic and my fiancée is Methodist. As a Catholic, can I get married validly in my fiancée’s Methodist Church?"

With a dispensation from canonical form, you can get married validly in a Methodist Church. To obtain this dispensation, contact your parish as early as possible and discuss your wishes with the priest. He will advise you of the steps to take as you prepare for your marriage.