Most events in life require preparation, whether you are leaving on a trip, hosting a party, or going to a concert or sporting event. Preparation is important for a successful day at work, at school, or even at the gym. Getting in the right mindset is a recipe for success. It helps you feel a sense of security, readiness, and satisfaction. The same holds true for Mass.
Five Ways to Prepare for Mass includes:
- Knowing why you are there
- Reflecting on the readings
- Thinking about your offering
- Seeing yourself as part of the community
- Entering into God's presence.
You will find that preparation leads to participation.
For a non-reproducible PDF of this pamphlet, click here. The PDF is meant for review only and should not be reproduced in any form.
Also available in Spanish.