Here's the perfect way to begin the morning, whether you're:
- A principal greeting children over the intercom
- A teacher leading a prayer in front of the classroom
- A home-school parent starting that day's lesson
- A parent simply looking to start your child's day right
There's never been a book like this for children! Now you can help boys and girls from second through eighth grade learn more about God speaking to them through Scripture and how they can develop their own unique "voice" for speaking to God.
God Listens to Our Children: Kids' Prayers for Every Day of the Liturgical Year features:
- The list of Mass readings for each day of the liturgical calendar, including cycles A, B, and C for Sundays, and years 1 and II for weekdays
- The refrain from that day's Responsorial Psalm
- A brief, personal prayer -- from the point of view of the child -- based on a reading from that day
- A reference to the Catechism of the Catholic Church for finding out more about the topic or theme for that day's readings and prayer.
A wonderful resource for family prayers at home. A great gift for First Holy Communion or Confirmation.